Saturday, May 12, 2007

S2PHOTO

While surfing on the Internet, I found an interactive website. Why do I say so? It is because of its impressive design. It impressed me at a very first look. I can see some rule of composition I have learned in DIM 2 classes.

Here is the snapshot of the website
http://www.s2photo.cz/index_flash.html

According to the above snapshot, we can see that the designer have taken advantages of negative space to hightlight the colorful and playfull typography which is designed in two distinctive scale.

The navigations are placed nicely in the top left of the site let viewers explore more things about the site. As soon as the pointer is over the navigation, the huge centered text changes with a brief description under it before going farer for more details.

No comments: